Old April 8th 09, 04:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
dbeitzell

Default Have you tried this?

Ok, free piecing looks absolutely fun! I want to try...maybe that
will be one thing on my list of things for me to learn this summer.
I'm planning a summer of interesting indulgences!

And it's really ok to talk to yourself, Polly. Just be warned of the
replies you might receive from yourself. That's when people start
looking at you funny! :-)

Kidlets are doing great. DD turns 5 next week! DS is still growing
like a weed. Might have to have his speech checked if it doesn't
start to clear up in the next six months or so though. But a lot can
happen between now and then!

Hugs,
Dannielle

On Apr 7, 11:05*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Talking to myself but it is expected at my age - be sure to look at Vroom
Vroom too. *It is precious. *Polly

"Polly Esther" wrote The quilting going on here has been much too serious.
I just quilted Silly

Goose and the tedium of stitching around a zillion flying geese just about
bored me to death.
* *Next up, I think, needs to be something like what Quiltmaker March
April 09 calls 'free' piecing. *Free? *Yes. *I like that. Scrappy too.
* *Have any of you tried the 'Learn Free Piecing' or *'Wonky Town' ?
* *Just wondered if any one had given this a try.
www.quiltmaker.com/issues/marchapril2009*Go look. *Polly