Old July 1st 03, 04:20 PM
Lee S. Billings

Default OT National Do Not Call Registry

In article ,
says...

In article 36TLa.63070$Fy6.17380@sccrnsc03,
"Kandice Seeber" wrote:

You get **cemetary** telemarketers?? Yeesh!

Yeah, icky huh?

Used to get a lot of that sort of thing in Nashville. Then there was a HUGE
scandal about several of the big funeral homes -- things like people paying for
expensive coffins and the body, after the funeral, being removed from the fancy
coffin and buried in a plain box -- and after that we never got another
cemetery-plot telemarketing call. I can't help but wonder what the connection
between the two was.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at