Old July 22nd 03, 07:41 PM
Cyn

Caryn wrote:
I have been drawing 5-fingered (and 5-toed) people since age 2 (long story,
I just did not understand why everyone else was forgetting the thumbs all
the time). Is she holding the hand(s) above, below, in front or behind the
crystal?? And is it the right or left hand??

She's standing behind the ball, which proportionally would be about a foot
across. Originally she was holding her hands evenly on either side of it, in
the air beside it, but having removed the arms to redraw them, I've been
considering one hand higher as if she's trying to use her magic energies to
call forth the images.

Clear as mud right?

Caryn

Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)

Why not get a ball, a table and a person to basically stand in the
position that you would like your design to be in, and take a photo of
the pose. That way you would have a visual reference to look at and
could try a couple of different hand positions to see how it would look.

Cyn