Old August 15th 09, 09:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
myswendy

Default where to donate individual chemo caps

Hi Diane,
I, too, make chemo caps. I just donated a whole passle of 'em to a
local community outreach liason at a local cancer center. I would
suggest that's your best bet so they can be enjoyed locally. I happen
to be a patient at my center; for you, I would suggest simply making a
call to a large cancer center and ask them if they have a community
liason or outreach person (they very likely do). They will be as
thrilled to receive them as my people were.
Wendy