Old March 4th 09, 05:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa

Default Call for Artists - Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa

Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa is seeking artists who would like
to show at our 2009 Spring Market in Athens, Georgia (USA).

Craftstravaganzaa is a craft fair with a modern flair, bringing
together regional artists, music and refreshments for a unique
shopping experience in the vibrant downtown district.

Open to artists & makers of all persuasions, from fine arts to
handcrafts. Quirky, raw & innovative arts especially favored.
No imported or prefabricated goods please. All wares must
be handmade by the artist. See our new website for details.
Also welcome are musicians, performance artists, djs, or any
variation of the above, who want some exposure at a diverse event.

The event will take place Saturday and Sunday, May 2 & 3, 2009 in
the parking lot next to Agora in west Athens.

Visit our website for more information and an online application.

http://www.athensindiecraftstravaganzaa.com