Old August 2nd 15, 02:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ruth[_4_]

Default What are we stitching?

Rich, I know how hard it is to stitch with family around. Small ones get into the fibers and next thing you know they are all over the place. Bigger one's (kids) find a pair of scissors and they just have to cut something. (this happened to me on one of my Celtic seasons, luckily I was able to mend it so it doesn't show. Since my kids moved away, the only thing I have to worry about now is one of the dogs chewing the pattern. I make a copy and use it, and put the original out of reach to solve that problem. I'm gonna try to do some stitching today, if I can sit long enough. Everyone have a great stitching day! No frogging allowed!