Old January 23rd 15, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Default It's been a long time...

It is pretty quiet over here. I think most of the action is on facebook,
though I prefer this.

If you google "chicken pincushion pattern" you'll get quite a few
options. I don't know if any of them are what you're looking for.

Julia in MN

On 1/20/2015 10:07 PM, amy in SoCal wrote:
Well, tonight the group is quiet. Not what I was expecting. But, then
again, many of us do go over to the dark side (FB) more often than
here. I am as guilty as anybody!

I was hoping to have pictures of my last few projects to share, but
my old phone died and along with it, my pictures. I will have to take
more.

I was really hoping to see if anyone could dig up the pattern for the
little chix pin cushion? I know I asked for it a long time ago, but I
lost it somewhere along the way and really want to make more. If
anyone knows which post/thread it was on, let me know, please!!

I was reading some old posts and finally saw that John in Ohio is
still alive and well, as well as Ginger, Taria and Pat on the Green!
Some of the names are new to me, being of the Old Crowd, but I hope
we can be good friends from now on.

Has anyone heard from Butterfly? Or Jill from Critter Comforts?

Well, have to go to bed soon, work tomorrow....I really can't wait
till retirement!

Amy in SoCal