Old February 27th 10, 01:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default Results of those Long, Cold February Days.

BEI Design wrote:
Kate XXXXXX wrote:
John wrote:

snip
Kilts are hard work, but fun, and Our Beverly does a
grand job.

blush Thanks, Kate! High praise, coming from you!

Me, with nothing but good Scots blood in my
veins am
contemplating a possible commission for 16 stretch lycra
rara skirts! If I get this one it'll pay for Himself to
get his teeth fixed...

These?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rah-rah_skirt

ROTFLOL!!! Pics!

Imagine something like this:
http://www.binbin.net/photos/bhs/seq...a-ra-skirt.jpg

Only with 4 layers of 4" long skiert, supported by some dress net, and
all sewn into panties.

Not hearfd back yet, so may not happen as they want them for 20th March.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!