Old February 27th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Robert Seitz

Default Photo Quality

Hey there everyone, I signed up some time ago and then whoosh a flurry
of activity took all my communication time away from me. Just getting
back into the process of things...

So as a reintroduction I'm a growing young silversmith and I keep a
studio in East Los Angeles, where I also work in a bronze sculpture
atelier. I just rephotographed all my pieces over the past few weeks
and put them up on etsy and my website.

I am very open to community, networking and advice. Also, do you
think my images are, at long last, professional and portfolio quality?

Best regards,
R.
Robert Seitz Artisan Ornaments
http://www.robertseitz.info