Old October 14th 08, 07:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Chris

Default Wanted: Alchemy "Lux" Yarn

Hi All,

Am hoping someone out there might have this to sell, or know of a
place that carries it.

I purchased Purl Soho's last skeins of Alchemy Yarns of Transformation
"Lux" yarn in the colors Rainforest and Lovely Good. I would like to
purchase 1-2 skeins more of each (even partial skeins would be
welcome!). If you have it and would like to sell it, or if you know
of a yarn store that carries it, please let me know. Alchemy's
outdated list of retailers has proved to be of no help.

Thanks!

- Chris