Old August 29th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

Default OT - Update on me, busy with animal rescue

On Aug 28, 12:19 am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Yes, this time of year, there are cats coming out of the woodwork!

if you live among trees they do that every night :-)
At least ours do. "Hey, the humans are home, let's
go and see if they have some extra yummy food,
and maybe they'll brush or comb us too."

Maren,
proud to be owned (well, with my family of course) by one daughter
of a stray, born under a friend's house, one little tomcat I found in
a parking lot a few days before Christmas one year and one we
adopted from a family.

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com"Kalera" wrote in message

They are wonderful babies and I feel blessed to have them in my life...
they bring me more joy than I ever would have guessed! I am considering
volunteering with the Humane Society to be a foster home for kittens too
small for them... they won't take any that require around-the-clock care,
as they don't have the staff or facilities for it.

Beadbimbo wrote:
Bless you, Kalera! Those kitties were lucky to have ended up with you!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com