Old July 4th 07, 10:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default To all Brits ,,,, ARE YOU SAFE ???

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message

... When I was very little there had been one that tore a house away
about 5 miles to the east of us, leaving only the bathtub (are you
ready?) with a lady in it taking a bath.

Almost every time I'm in the bath I have the image of the house wall
falling down and leaving me exposed to the world. Well, our street.

Serves 'em right - they shouldn't be looking :-)

Mary

LOL I forgot to mention that the lady was in an upstairs bathtub and had
to be helped out of it by firemen on their truck ladder.

Oh that could be nice - as you get older fewer men want to take you in their
arms ;-)

I would just die of embarrassment.... LEAVE ME ALONE AND MY HUSBAND CAN
GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! hehehe

And embarrassment and modesty also go with age, what used to be my naughty
bits have been peered at by so many medics that I don't give a damn.

My only concern is that I'm not good at heights :-)

It's good to laugh. ;o)

I'll drink to that!

Mary