Old July 2nd 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default To all Brits ,,,, ARE YOU SAFE ???

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message

... apparently a tornado touched down a few miles south of where we live,
and a funnel cloud had been seen out over the lake to the west of us by a
few miles. All that happened during that wild storm we had last week. I
really am going to have to at least start checking out our local news more
often to keep up on what's going on. But then... ignorance is bliss, so
they say! ;o)

Yes - you're not going to be able to stop it just because you know about it
:-)

Mary

*hugs*
Gem