Old July 2nd 05, 07:28 PM
Kate Dicey

BEI Design wrote:
"Alan Dicey" wrote in
message ...

Please. Ron is being polite and helpful, and you are responding
belligerently. Please pick a fight with someone else. Me, if you
like... I'm neither use nor ornament here.

Alan, well said!

However, you're married to one of "our" most valuable contributors.
;-)

Blush

And he lying about being neither use nor ornament - after all, he
carried my serger to the shop this after noon for it TLC and service
(nowt wrong with the little Toyota gem, it's just been well used since I
panic bought it this time last year!), put the belt on the treadle, had
endless patience with my various sewing insanities, and, at 53 with good
walkers legs and a 36" waist, he don't look bad either!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!