Old July 2nd 05, 02:33 AM
Marilyn

Alan Dicey wrote:
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston Guild wrote:

In article , Ron
Anderson of SBC http://yahoo.sbc.com uttered

I agree that dealer label is misleading, one might also assume it to
be an Necchi or Elna, or perhaps even made by hand by Mr. Jolsen.

No. It says that Jolsen is the dealer, and that he also sells ncchis
and Elnas. The Nelco symbol implies, at least to the uninitiated, that
the machine is manufactured by Nelco.

Tell you what, I'll send you some pics of some of the machines in my
possession, and you can tell me who made them. I reckon I know, but
you might have to look carefully

Please. Ron is being polite and helpful, and you are responding
belligerently. Please pick a fight with someone else. Me, if you
like... I'm neither use nor ornament here.

Alan,
Thank you for speaking up. I too appreciate the contributions of Ron
to the newsgroup. I am unhappy to see the tone that has been taken
lately. Hopefully calmer posters will prevail.
I don't post often because I do not have the extensive sewing
knowledge that Kate and many others have. I also do not have the time
to read the group every day and usually someone else has already
answered by the time I read the question. I hope we can keep this group
the helpful place it has been for many years.

Marilyn in MN