Old October 5th 04, 08:32 PM
georg

Susie wrote:

Do you mean up around the Vermont border or
in the thick of the Adirondacks?
I have a quilting friend that lived in Severance, NY
that I met one day,
Susie

..... Currently living in the wilds of upstate NY, .....
-georg

Well, my sis used to live in Rousses Point, and you can't get more NE
and still be in NY, my sister-in-law is from Malone, and I spend part of
my summer on Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks, but I'm much further
south than that at the moment. My folks live in the greater Utica-Rome
area, and I'm not terribly far from Binghamton (as I said, much further
south! ). Been in more wild parts of NY than my current house, but we
did have deer in our backyard a time or two- which is impressive with
that postage stamp of green.

-georg