Old February 22nd 04, 01:16 AM
Kate Dicey

frood wrote:

I got all excited when I looked at this stripe - I wanted some that size!
Then, while rootling my stash this afternoon, I found about a yard of it! I
really do need to get this fabric sorted!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Betty in Wi" wrote in message
Someone posted here awhile ago looking for black and white stripe. I think
she wanted 1/4" stripe. Cotton Club has a 3/8" black and white stripe that
they just got in. URL is:

http://www.cottonclub.com/cgi-bin/St...5.27391&lastme
nu=submenu-1400.html&product=BW_1

Betty in WI

I have the fabric ready to send the lady who wanted it, but no address!
can't remember if it was sent, but if it was, it's one of the things
that vanished when the hard disk died on Tuesday!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk