Old April 7th 15, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Fringing anne cloth

On 4/5/2015 1:20 AM, Susan Pretorius wrote:

When I could no longer find Sew Girls I emailed you to see if you were
a 'real' address and if so -which board. However it now becomes
clear, you really did find our group - so sorry about that - the
diatribe, not that you found us~ and welcome !

Sheena

Thanks Sheena! And I am happy I found the group as I now know what I wanted to know and can finish off the baby blanket the moment I finished the embroidery. I belong to a few other groups, but mostly to do with my job, this is my first craft group. Never thought to look here for help with sewing before

Definitely stick around, Susan! We need more posters! Keep us posted
on how your fringe came out.

thinking it's been a loooong time since we've had a round of "who are
we" and "what are we working on?" threads

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown