Old April 4th 15, 02:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Pretorius

Default Fringing anne cloth

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 9:58:52 PM UTC+13, Susan Pretorius wrote:
I am busy making a cross stitch anne cloth afghan baby blanket and would like to fringe it when finished. Can anyone tell me how to finish it off please?

To the person who posted the message below, I am sorry I haven't said thank you the moment members of this group came back with answers but this is actually the first time I checked whether someone replied. I am not 'using' the group, but asked because I thought I am allowed to. If you are the person who emailed me, sorry, I didn't open the email as I tend not to read emails from people I do not know. Sorry if I offended you

The message which I am replying to, from : 'I notice that these gmail questions never come back to thank anyone
for information, haven't checked the outfit that used to be Sew Girls
and morphed into another mirror group, but likely we are being used
again. '