Old May 15th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Firehouse Angel Info -- was Update

"Dianne Lewandowski" wrote in message
Tia Mary wrote:

On a related but different topic -- what was going to go on the back
of the piece? I can't for the life of me remember what it was we had all
talked about but I know something was discussed. Could those involved in
the stitching refresh my memory? I certainly don't want to send the
piece off and forget whatever it was we wanted to add to the back!!

I suggested that we print out the pages of the website, put them in an
envelope, and either slide it in between the face and the backing, or tape
it to the backing. I like the idea of taping it to the backing. This
tells how this was done, everyone was anonymous on the pages - that is,
locations and first names only. This rather shows how she traveled and
the love from so many corners.

Once you get an estimate on framing, I'll send in what I can muster. Won't
be much, but it will be *some*.

Dianne

Wouldn`t it be wise to put it some sort of bag when you do that so the print
doesn`t come through in time?

Pat P