Old May 20th 05, 10:57 AM
Katherine

Bell Jar wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
Bell Jar wrote:
The bodice of the sun dress is finished. I need buttons and
fabric. I guess I should get thread too.
I have to finish weaving in the yarn. I was amazed that I finished
it up and had 3 INCHES of yarn left. Talk about calling it close.
I may end up getting more cotton. I think the neck line needs to
look a little more finished. I'll see.
I'm pretty happy w/ it.

Wow! How about that??? Will we get to see a picture?

TTFN
Katherine

I'll put one up on my blog soon, it's not done yet. I had to go out
tonight and buy thread ... while I was there I found the most perfect
beads ... oh .. and then these great buttons ...
I should never go to the sewing store alone lol

LOL I hear you!

Katherine