Old January 12th 18, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default PING Nightmist

"on linwood" wrote in message

Most of us are over on Face Book now and Karen Tucker (Queen of Squishies)
is doing another directory. You don't have to be on FB to be in it. If you
want to be in it I'll let her know.

Dodie (used to sign in as Dee in LeRoy, NY)

I don't make as many bed size quilts but make smaller lap quilts, and I am
not on face book. I would like to get back in with the "old" group of 10
years ago. I had signed on back around 1995.
Barbara, had signed in back in SC and in Florida now