Old April 25th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.carving
Richard

Default Flat Plane Carving Tutorials -YouTube

Hi OK, I down loaded some of the videos using the GOM program. Now how
do I change the formate to a DVD that I can play to a TV?

ICU wrote:
Hi Fellow Carvers;
Caricature carvers and anyone else that might be interested in carving
Flat Plane Carving Style, I want to draw your attention to a wonderful
carving instructional resource.
It is a series of what I think are terrific Flat Plane Carving
instructional videos produced by a gentleman named Gene Messer from Texas
which are available on YouTube for viewing on line or downloading.
Now I know that everyone doesn't have highspeed internet service, but if
you do these videos will only take a few minutes to download each part.
If you use the same browser as I do, Firefox, you can also use an add on
called Download Helper, which will allow you to start the download and
queue a number of videos to download one after another , it doesn't
require you to sit and watch each video part from start to finish to
download it.
I also use GOM Player a freeware program to view these videos on my hard
drive, the downloaded videos are saved in a .FLV format.
Most of Gene Messer's videos have a number of parts to them , so be sure
to get all the parts for each subject or title that you are interested
in.
I have listed the various topic/subject videos that Gene Messer has
produced so far. These titles may not match exactly the YouTube title.
If you go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/whittler0507
Or
http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...ittler0507&p=r
Gene Messer Videos

-- Thank you

dummy Richard

Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

Take a look at my mess and work.
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/...ername=thewizz

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"