Old May 5th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Default OT Tired of rain

On May 4, 7:18*pm, She in PA wrote:
I am so sick of no sunshine and rain. We have had only 5 all sun days
this year. I was tired of the snow but at least it is pretty. The rain
is dreary and I need sun. Even though I can't be in the sun it is nice
to see it. I'm wondering if it is still up there. Out of a 10 day
forcast tomorrow is supposed to be the only day without rain. I would
like to get top soil for my flower bed but there isn't any for sale
because all they have is mud. We have a frost warning for tonight.

Summer has arrived in the Southwest desert. Our temperatures are upper
90's.
We are tying and setting records for low humidity. Yesterday the
relative humidity
was reported at 2%, yes two percent. The weather man said that is the
lowest ever recorded
anywhere in the world. sigh.
At least we don't have to worry about soggy potato chips. g

And lots of sun.....

Pati, in Phx