Old May 5th 11, 09:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

Default OT Tired of rain

It's so dry here we've got heath fires. We are promised rain in the
next few days and maybe some thunder. It will be a change. The north
wind has made it cold, but it's been the driest April on record.

I hope you get some sunshine soon, and our farmers some of the wet
stuff. The peat fires will need plenty of rain before they are
successfully extinguished. I hate to see such waste, though I know in
the end the land will benefit with new growth.

And remember the old adage?

"Be it dry or be it wet,
The weather always pays its debt."

Going to be the wettest August, in that case. Oh joy!

Nel
(Gadget Queen)