Old October 9th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Mirjam

On Oct 9, 3:37*pm, wrote:
I think you were the one that made a moebius? *I used to read this group
and think I'm remembering correctly. *Anyway I have started crocheting
one but don't know how wide or long it should be. *I'm using a "K"
crochet hook and worsted weight yarn so it seems loose enough. *I am
doing 25 stitches across. *Dont know if that is going to be too wide,
but I want to be able to put it on my head at times. *Any suggestions?

Carol Ann in WV

Hallo Carol
If you started in the middle [= make it one piece ] and work your way
outwards than you can decide on the width at any minute
ideal measurements are about 192 cm circumference of the
moebious ,,,,
minimal width [so you can use it as Hat+Scarf 35 cm
make a guague and calculate , how many stitches you must make , i
advice to cast on in Double Crochet [UK] Or treble cast on
if you have any more questions please ask
mirjam