Old July 10th 05, 12:22 AM
Carol

"Jackie T" wrote in message
I'm just starting out with this hobby - literally, just assembling my
first house kit.
I've read through the FAQ resources & many of the past messages, but I
can't see the answer to my question, which is:

If I buy a doll figure to go in my house (paying about £20) will I be able
to change her dress?

I'm not some sort of nut, but I see that I can buy 'undressed' figures &
dressed ones, and I can get dresses on bodyforms (which I presume are
removeable dolls' clothes).

I'm nowhere near actually buying any figures, yet, but having spent the
last week with my nose in several miniature catalogues, this seems to be
my burning question of the week!

By way of an introduction, I'm in the UK (East Yorkshire) & am female

Jackie

Most dressed dolls do not have removeable clothing, no matter what their
cost. It would be too difficult to make the clothing removeable. Most
clothing on bodyforms, are just for show and are not removeble and useable
on dolls.

Herb mentioned not being able to find realistic dolls. You can, but they
are quite expensive.

Carol
S P Miniatures
www.spminiatures.com