Old July 2nd 03, 07:05 PM
CMM PDX2

Nora wrote:

Seeing that I am doing the other one, would you like to be in charge of this,
you have just great ideas and sounds like you have done it before.

Hugs,

Nora

LOL, I just talked myself into a job! Ok, great - nooooo problem. Just to
forewarn everyone, I think I'll have you sign up by emailing me direct, as AOL
has this bad habit of dropping the occasional newsgroup post. I'd hate to miss
anyone!

I'm also going to ask those of us who've already opted in to re-send the info
to me direct, as I marked that message read, and I don't save 'em offline. Just
in case! I'll post the 'official' Mail to Gemini post later, but if any of you
reading this want to get a head-start, feel free to start sending me info
before that appears. For you early-birds, remember, my addy is:

And I solemnly swear :laces hand over heart:: that I shall never, never,
never spread your info around anywhere, even under threat of unlimited S.E.X.
with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. (gack, what a mess *that* would
make of the yarn/fiber...)

Ok folks - keep an eye out later for ze new OT topic. I'll make it obvious.
Knowing me, I'll probably post it in the wee hours later tonight or something.
I'll want to rewrite it a few times, in an attempt to keep my babbling rather
shorter than usual. g

Monica
CMM

---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
ShipSupport Mailing List
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ShipSupport/