Old November 27th 03, 09:57 PM
Larry Green

"Valkyrie" wrote in message
news:1069961501.300790@yasure...
I sure do hope foamcore is the same kind of stuff in Western Australia as

it
is in North America.......maybe if we had the Vogue pattern number we

could
make sure that we do not have a "failure to communicate".

Val

Good point, but I do know that 'foamcore' in North America is the same stuff
as 'foamcore' in the UK as we used to sell it from the College art shop when
I worked as a Lecturer at a College in England (before emigrating to
Canada). There is a good chance that Australian 'foamcore' is the same too,
however, an indication of the pattern number and the exact use for said
material would help establish that fact. Just how you would use 'foamcore'
in a Vogue pattern has me intrigued to say the least ;-)

Maybe you glue the pattern to it so that you can stand it in the corner when
you are done with it! [1]

Larry

[1] Just teasing......don't start a flame war.......LOL.