Old October 20th 04, 09:29 PM
Empress Beads

I want to know the same! I would like to know where is the best and
cheapest place to get some. Where can I find the endings in sterling silver
also?

Please help us both.

Thanks
AMY
"Jill" wrote in message
om...
Hello all,

I did a search for "rubber cord" in the group and it looks like Buna
cord is what I need. I wanted to see and touch the stuff in person,
before ordering any online but had no luck finding any at the three
local craft stores, including Michael's. I also checked out the
hardware store. I want something that is soft and will drape nicely
when used in a lariat style necklace, but would prefer not to use
leather. I plan to use polymer beads with the cord and think the two
will go nicely together. Any pros and cons about Buna cord, or
alternatives to it would be appreciated from anyone familiar with the
product.

Thanks!

Jill
eBay "About Me" page: