Old September 24th 13, 08:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default I'm curious.

On 9/23/2013 1:40 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:
Are Annies Crafts and the Just Cross-stitch magazine all the same
company now?

I seem to get daily emails from Annies (have never used them), and Just
Cross-stitch is invariable mentioned.

Just yesterday I unsubscribed from Annie's (too much I wasn't interested
in) but am still receiving the JCS newsletter. I will probably continue
to get JCS because it's one of the few cs mags that still have B&W
patterns (I detest color patterns!) and I have nearly the entire run of
the magazine. Although that being said, I have not found much to my
interest there in the last year or so. Maybe they need to get some
different in-house designers (how long has Marie Barber been working for
them anyway?).

BTW, Gill, you might want to pop into my shutterfly acct and see the
pics from Mandy's wedding (held 8/31).

I should add the new pics of her colt, too. Off to do that!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown