Old September 24th 13, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default I'm curious.

On 9/24/2013 8:43 AM, Nancy Spera wrote:
On 9/24/2013 8:14 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 9/23/13 2:40 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:
Are Annies Crafts and the Just Cross-stitch magazine all the same
company now?

I seem to get daily emails from Annies (have never used them), and Just
Cross-stitch is invariable mentioned.

yes they are - and as far as I'm concerned, they better start improving
the content or I'm not renewing

I didn't renew and just check the newest issue out at B&N to see if
there's anything I'm interested in.

Nancy

Thanks, Cheryl and Nancy....i had been debating whether to renew, but
you have helped me with the decision. I will just keep my money!

Gill