Old February 14th 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
GW

Default People are just plain trifling!

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:25:40 -0500, "Sterling"
wrote:

Truly, I don't think it was the price because most of them only gave the
jewelry a cursory glance. Not enough to even see the prices because you
have to really look to find them. I have each piece marked with those bar
bell tags.... and they are so damn small, that even I have trouble seeing
the prices sometimes.

I think you are right about the attitude though... I bet most of those
people thought I would bring in some macaroni type jewelry and didn't expect
to see what I did bring in. All I have to say is people are trifling!!!

Offices can be unnatural places, and people exhibit all kinds of odd
behaviour in them. It's entirely possible for people's emotional
issues with work to spill over on you.

Tidiest thing to do is always keep the office and the personal
business separate, in my opinion. Even if people love your product,
getting customer-service problems mixed up with your work life may
turn uncomfortable.