Old November 10th 03, 04:47 PM

sewing machine prices?

(Robyn)
Thanks, all! This is a huge help. I had no idea that many brands didn't
allow internet price posting. Strange that the sewing machine industry
is so cagey about prices. I wish they weren't... Makes it feel as
stressful as buying a new car, if you never really know if you're
getting taken or not...
---
The sewing machine industry isn't the only cadgy one---have you ever
tried to compare/price irons? Don't bother: every store carries a
different model, with a different number, different features, varying
prices, etc.
Same for many vacuums, unless you stick with TOL models.
Have you been referred to the newsgroup post buying a new sewing
machine?
Penny posts it regularly, and you can Google it any time.
Cea