Old November 9th 03, 09:23 PM

Robyn wrote:

compare/feature compare. So my question: Are there any good websites
out there with user reviews and _prices_ of sewing machines? Is there
any kind of buyer's FAQ about certain models/brands? (I've already

Many of the better makers of sewing machines do not allow dealers to
post prices on the internet.

You might find prices on epinions.com, but you don't know the level of
experience of the people buying the machines. Maybe froogle.com might
also have information.

Seems to me that some place like patternreviews.com has sewing machine
reviews, but I don't remember exactly where I saw it.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa