Old October 1st 04, 01:30 PM
ginmaru

Default Looking for Jean S.

Jean, My e-mail to you bounced back yesterday. And I replied to your
message which was stuck in my stupid Spam filter.

Sorry to make it public, but THANK YOU! Sam loves his crackers and is
eating up a storm. We are trying to get a picture for you but he won't
cooperate...silly goose.

It was such a lovely thing you did going to all of that work. Can Sam
share some of his stash with you? He is pretty good at acquiring
fabric from my stash and block flinging! And I have a much bigger
stash that he can raid. Are you looking for anything in particular. We
have lots of batiks at our house!

Thank you again, Sam is one happy little camper. He would say more but
I can't get him out of the bathtub! Moby Dick is going for the record
today of over 45 minutes.

Ginny

P.S. If you want to see him, he is on my beloved DH's website at
www.realspacemodels.com and click on Sam and Cory.