Old January 12th 05, 02:28 PM
Leigh Harris

How's this for motivation? I started to cross stitch a teddy bear alphabet
for someone's 3rd birthday. Gave up on that idea as it would never get done
in time (she got something else as a present). Decided to finish and keep it
for my own kids. They never came, so I decided to just keep it for myself as
I love teddies. After all that, I had it not quite finished off for quite
some time. On Monday, I finally put a border and backing on it and turned it
into a wallhanging. I also did the same with a small companion piece that
went with it. They are finally finished and up on my wall.

By the way, that three year old will turn 15 this year! :-)

--
Leigh Harris
Perth, Western Australia

wrote
I generally don't make any New Year resolutions, but this year I'm making

an
exception. My resolution is to complete at three old projects! And NOT

start a new one until those are done. I'm 1/3 of the way through one of
those projects keep me motivated!

Sandra