Old July 18th 03, 04:56 PM
Carmen

Here I am replying to my own post!!! It DOES say "Carmen" when I post!!!
BUT- the top of the page says, "Welcome Ian"!!! Interesting!!! Well- I'm
glad!! I wonder if someone sends me an e-mail personally- you know- just
hits reply- if it would go to my e-mail or his!!! hmmmmmmmm.........I hate
being such a computer dork!!!

Carmen wrote in message
. ca...
Hi everybody- hope most of you remember me!! I haven't had a chance to

post
in SO long!!!
My partner changed e-mail stuff on our computer and I think IAN may come

up
each time I post now- I can't for the life of me figure out how to change
it. I tried and screwed up something on our computer where I couldn't read
the newsgroup for 3 weeks until I did some sort of scan.............it was
awful!!! IAN it shall be (I think that's what will come up!!)
My Grandmother has been in the hospital for 6 weeks - she's been near

death
twice now, with all the relatives called to her bedside- then she "perks"

up
again.I try to visit the hospital every day, if I can. It's been

stressful.
This is the Grandma who I am closest to- the one who loves to sew and

quilt
(who had to sell all of her hand-made quilts in 1938 for 25 cents a piece

in
a farm auction, to move across Canada to come west)
............On the flip-side- I did have a fabulous time last weekend in
Vancouver. My partner brought me for a 3 day weekend for my - YIKES- 40th
birthday!!! We had a BLAST!! We went to Cirque du Soleil- Alegria-
AWESOME!!!
Well................I hope this test post works- I have other news that

I'll
save for later.................I've missed you guys!!!!!
After reading posts this morning it looks like I missed the directory,
too!!! I haven't moved- same e-mail, snail- mail- everything!! Hugs
from Carmen in Kelowna