Old July 17th 03, 01:42 AM
Flo Cala

Lots of photos of quilts at the Sisters' show:
http://www.arcatapet.net/travel/quilts.cfm
Those with slow connections: thumbnails lead to large images, yet you
should see the larger ones to appreciate the works.

quoteQuite something. A bit over 1000 quilts, most displayed

outdoors
on the front of buildings, but a few inside. I'm told they were
expecting 25,000 people in a town of 1,000 residents, and I wouldn't

be
surprised if it was, but the crowds weren't too bad because the

displays
cover both sides of 30 or more blocks.
It was only in the 90s, but the problem was walking up and down those
sun-drenched streets with only occasional shade. I think there are a
lot of people nursing nasty sunburns.end quote
--
Dot (Flo Cala)
Delete whome in address to reply.