Old July 13th 03, 03:44 PM
Kate Dicey

Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:03:12 +0100, Kate Dicey
wrote:

I went shopping today!

Great to hear you're on the mend - theres nothing like a little S.E.X.
to help recovery I always find...

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Didn't get a lot of fondling done, but I did got out there again today
with the loppers and lopped off a few more heaps of stuff for the tip!
Our garden now looks twice the size it did on Friday morning!

Just got to get rid of the swing frame and the slide... There's only
enough room for the climbing frame, and James has grown out of the
others.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk