Old July 13th 03, 03:42 PM
annie

Hiya there Kate

Good to hear/read that you are joining the land of the hot and sweaty
again! I think you did a great deal given how hot it was here
yesterday.

If that fabric doesn't inspire you, maybe you should send it along
here and I'll see whether it is faulty fabric or you're just not ready
yet.....

Hope you've put those choc buttons in a nice cool place or they'll be
choc splodge-I speak from experience here having had a Ripple bar last
week which didn't so much ripple in the mouth as glue itself to the
roof of the mouth in one dollop!

Keep on with the good recovery.

Annie, England

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message

I hope this fabric inspires me to get back to the sewing machine!
Mind you, I have yet to unpack the stuff I bought just before going

into
hospital! It's still in the bag upstairs!