Old January 3rd 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Default OT Read your bill

If you do online shopping, pay very close attention to your bill. I just
took a hit for $1,200 worth of software. Me? Yeah, right . . . I'm the one
who's still learning to take pictures of my thumb with the telephone. What
on earth would I do with a $1,200 software package? Fortunately, my nice
credit card company also knew that such a purchase was highly unlikely and
slammed the credit card account shut. Unfortunately, I had ordered a
beautiful navy blue dress that was 70% off. Now it's no longer available.
(sigh). Read your bills very carefully. Polly