Old April 19th 11, 03:32 AM
m.afaqanjum228 m.afaqanjum228 is offline
Junior Member

f you live in a medium/large city, you may have art/jewelry classes
available through a Gem & Mineral club or junior college or craft
'guild'. Often, any local hobby/craft store will know of such
organizations.(my own club teaches wirewrapping along with wax
modeling, casting, I'm going to back up and restore my computer, i'm putting all of my important files on a flash drive. If I put Microsoft 2010 on my flash drive, will it stay on it installed?or just the Office 2010 Home And Student Product Key download? Will i have to install it over again? Or where could I find my registration code/key?I want to get microsoft office 2010 but my laptop has the 2007 trial version. Microsoft Office 2010 Is it a big hassle to upgrade from the 2007 to the 2010 using the product key or am I better off with the cd instead? Has anyone tried office 2010? How does it compare to the Office Professional 2010 Serial Key 2007?With Windows 7, the same key is for 32 and 64 bit versions - so if your computer came with 32-bit Windows 7, and you had Windows 7