Old June 26th 10, 07:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Jessica

Default New to wire wrap jewelry ... how to get started?

Hello,

I just joined this group. I've read a few dozen of your posts in and
it seems that most of the members are very experienced. I'm glad that
I joined a group that I can learn.

What's the best way to get started with wire wrap jewelry? I'm new to
this and I set my goal to get to the point that I can make some cool
jewelry and sell in my online store. Go to a class, or is this
something that I can learn myself in a couple of months? Is there a
good "wire wrap for dummy" tutorial or book?

I'd like to get your feedback. Thank you for your time!

Regards,
Jessica
online at: http://jewelrywonder.com/Baltic-Amber-Pendant/