Old November 26th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Padishar Creel

Default The weather is frightful - thankfully!

Sounds like a wonderful thing you are doing!

Would you share a bit more info (website?) or something...

Padishar Creel

nbjess wrote:
If you have an idea of a project that would be something new and
exciting, please share it with me?

Padishar Creel

Hi Padishar I also wanted ideas last year and came upon Teddies for
Tragedies. Three of us started a group and from February 2006 until
now Nov we have many volunteers and have sent out over 600 Teddies
with bags, They went to Haiti, Uruguay, Congo, Uganda, Nigurauga,
Afganastan, as well as to our ambulance, fire department and the
elderley. We are getting ready to send more to South America in
January, Haiti in February and in March we are going to send as many
as we can to "The children of the dump" in Mexico as a group of youths
are going down to help out for two weeks.
All of the volunteers are excited about this project and it
is a blessing to know these little children have a toy they can call
their own something to cuddle and hold.