Old November 22nd 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
cozyhomelife

Default FINNALY KNitting is back in BIG

on winking and smiling at the men, one day that may work out differently
than you thought! Don't do that if you are not with Gail!

--
-Cozy
http://blogs.delphiforums.com/n/blog...g=cozy_at_home

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Yesterday i traveled with my son , to BeerSheva Univ. where professor
/artist Haim Maor `opened` his new book, It was quite a party , and i
was happy my son who translated some of the articles, was thanked
publicly.
On the train [ 2 hours each way] ... Knitting was having a party ,,, 7
knitters [ not including me ] on the way there , and 6 on the way back
,, and those where sitting near me ,, i didn`t go looking in the other
parts of the train,,,,,
IT IS BACK knitting in public HURRRAY
mirjam

Mirjam,
I knit and crochet at the doctors office often.

The men really give me some crazy looks, it does on bother me. Once and
a while I will wink and smile at them, Gail gets mad when I do that but
the men look the other way

I have seen it many times here in the Rockford and Chicago, Illinois
area. We have many groups in the suburban area.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail