Old November 21st 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Default FINNALY KNitting is back in BIG

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Yesterday i traveled with my son , to BeerSheva Univ. where professor
/artist Haim Maor `opened` his new book, It was quite a party , and i
was happy my son who translated some of the articles, was thanked
publicly.
On the train [ 2 hours each way] ... Knitting was having a party ,,, 7
knitters [ not including me ] on the way there , and 6 on the way back
,, and those where sitting near me ,, i didn`t go looking in the other
parts of the train,,,,,
IT IS BACK knitting in public HURRRAY
mirjam

That is cool.....I am riding in a car to Lake Cumberland Kentucky for a 5
day holiday and plan to knit blanket squares for charity...a little mindless
knitting and plan to also take extra needles and yarn in the hopes I can get
my youngest Niece interested. My other Niece that already knits wants to
learn how to make hats in the round.

I get headaches if I read in the car so hope I will be able to knit.

Take Care and Bee WellG

Donna