Old November 21st 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Arlene

Default FINNALY KNitting is back in BIG

It depends on where you are going. I would check with the airlines you
are going to travel with. Usually, in the US you can take knitting
needles, but I would take either bamboo, wood, or plastic.

It you are traveling Internationally, DO NOT take knitting needles.
I got around that by taking two pencils. It worked!! Make sure the wood
is smooth by sanding down any rough edges, and use dark yarn since the
lead from the pencils might come off on the yarn.

Arlene

Georgia wrote:
Hey, I'm travelling tfor the holidays, and bringing 2 gloves and a hat to
work on in airports and on planes. (You can take knitting needles on planes
now.)

Georgia

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Yesterday i traveled with my son , to BeerSheva Univ. where professor
/artist Haim Maor `opened` his new book, It was quite a party , and i
was happy my son who translated some of the articles, was thanked
publicly.
On the train [ 2 hours each way] ... Knitting was having a party ,,, 7
knitters [ not including me ] on the way there , and 6 on the way back
,, and those where sitting near me ,, i didn`t go looking in the other
parts of the train,,,,,
IT IS BACK knitting in public HURRRAY
mirjam