Old November 21st 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Georgia

Default FINNALY KNitting is back in BIG

Hey, I'm travelling tfor the holidays, and bringing 2 gloves and a hat to
work on in airports and on planes. (You can take knitting needles on planes
now.)

Georgia

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Yesterday i traveled with my son , to BeerSheva Univ. where professor
/artist Haim Maor `opened` his new book, It was quite a party , and i
was happy my son who translated some of the articles, was thanked
publicly.
On the train [ 2 hours each way] ... Knitting was having a party ,,, 7
knitters [ not including me ] on the way there , and 6 on the way back
,, and those where sitting near me ,, i didn`t go looking in the other
parts of the train,,,,,
IT IS BACK knitting in public HURRRAY
mirjam