Old November 19th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Picture of the Sweater

"R. Bledsoe" wrote in message
Absolutely beautiful. Is the ridge going the length of the sleeve 'knit
through back loop'?

It's "slip the stitch knitways" on the RS
Then purl through the back loop on the WS

And the narrow border above the cable ribbing - is that a seed stitch (k2,
p2)?

No - it was knit every row (3 or 4 rows)

(I just found this group!)

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it - they're a great bunch of people - from
everywhere in the world. I'm in Canada, along with a few others, Mirjam's
in Israel, quite a few from the U.S., we have some in the Scandenavian
countries, and one or two in Italy - I'm sure I've missed some - but you get
the idea.

Shelagh

Rita